Our COVID-19 Guidelines
In an effort to limit the transmission of COVID-19 we have increased our efforts and prepared our salon for the health and safety of both us as professionals and you as our valued clients.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Only ONE client will be allowed per service provider at a time. If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car until until the provider notifies you the chair is ready.
- Any under age client may be accompanied by ONE adult guardian.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at all stations for clients to use upon arrival. Please wash or sanitize your hands before sitting down for your service.
- Throughout the day, all frequently touched surfaces throughout the salon (credit card machine, door handles, light switches, bathroom area, retail products, phones, faucets, anything that can be touched, etc.) will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Each station, chair, mirror, tools, and any products used or touched will be cleaned and/or disinfected between each client.
We are doing our very best to adhere to all recommendations and guidelines given by CDHD and will implement these in addition to the already strict health and safety rules we already adhere to from our own State Board of Cosmetology. We kindly ask that you as valued clients and friends help us by doing the same!